In fashion and beauty, trends are notoriously dynamic and can change in the blink of an eye. Since they’re driven by multiple factors, it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly where they came from and how long they will stay. Being able to pull off the newest fashion trend is a lot easier when you […]
Beautiful skin is one of the easiest ways to recapture a youthful, vibrant appearance. Proper skincare can be a confusing topic, but here are some simple ways to make your skin look and stay beautiful! 1. Moisturize: Moisturizers don’t just restore your skin, they also protect it. You should apply moisturizer (preferably one with at
When it comes to fighting the signs of aging, we are constantly being bombarded with the newest products and trends. How are we supposed to know which treatments are right for us? With so many solutions to choose from these days, it’s easy to get flustered. Face creams have long been the go-to product, but
Your skin is the first thing people notice when they look at you. Maintaining healthy and radiant skin requires the right skin care routine, even for a 20 year old. Here are tips on how to maintain a gorgeous complexion at any age: In your twenties, your skin is still elastic and firm. Products to
Is there a difference between the skin care products you purchase from a pharmacy and the medical grade products you can find at the doctor’s office, also known as “cosmeceuticals”? Cosmeceuticals are products which are a blend of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. For example, adding vitamin A to a cream will classify it as a cosmeceutical.
It’s never a bad time to start taking care of your skin! When it comes to aging, most people believe that they are controlled only by genetics without giving it a second thought! Well, THINK AGAIN! Medical professionals are now stating that how a person ages is only 30% genetics, with the remaining 70% being
At RejuvaMD in Toronto, we believe that a good skin care regime is the perfect complement to the wonderful results you will experience with Botox® and fillers. But not all skin care regimes are created equal. According to Dr. Rouzati, most people should opt for one that contains Retinol – a skin care ingredient that